2015 Shadowcliff Sustainability Coordinators Workshop
The Sustainability Coordinators Workshop, presented by Shadowcliff in partnership with the Sustainable Cities Institute at the National League of Cities, will take place August 9-13 in Grand Lake, CO. Designed specifically for municipal sustainability directors, planners, facility managers, or other city professionals responsible for sustainability duties, this in-depth training workshop will focus on preparing and meeting the unique needs of small to medium size communities. Led by a team of experienced city sustainability professionals, workshop sessions will guide participants through sustainability concepts, challenges, strategies and opportunities and towards a customized comprehensive plan for their communities. Participants will leave prepared to create, expand, and implement effective and context-appropriate sustainability plans and programs.
You can register for the workshop here.
· Nicole Woodman, Sustainability Manager, Flagstaff, AZ
· Bruce Hendee, Former Chief Sustainability Officer, Fort Collins, CO
· Hillary Mizia, Sustainability Consultant, Shadowcliff & PriZm Sustainability
· Bob Mann, Sustainability Consultant, Shadowcliff & Fort Collins
Price: $950 all-inclusive fee including four nights of lodging onsite, meals, and all workshop related fees. On a first-come, first-served basis, city staff will be provided with travel vouchers to attend, courtesy of Southwest Airlines, the official travel partner of the Sustainability Coordinators Workshop.
Testimonials from Past Participants:
· "I've never been to another workshop like this. I really liked the intimate feel and ability to talk one on one with almost everyone."
· "The small groups and close quarters made it much better than any other type of conference"
· "Even though there were trainers, the small groups allow everyone to work collaboratively and train each other"
Register now for the event and learn more at the NLC Home Page.